it was like that when i generated it i swear
This is so true, because he has a magnetic personality and a shocking wit, but at the same time is transparent like hell
to this day, I think Azula is probably one of the most interesting villains. Ever.
Honestly, this scene made me feel choked up, because Azula obviously craved her Mother’s love, like Zuko had, but because she was so much more taken under her Father’s ‘wing’ as it were, she became a twisted version of who she would have been.
And this scene. This fucking scene.
Just take a step back and think:
- Her Mother is a hallucination here.
- Azula is bitterly saying ‘Even you fear me.’ And back at Ember Island, you learn that, even though she was a tiny terror, she was hurt because her Mother was scared of her.
- And the one thing that breaks Azula is the fact that a part of her knows exactly what her Mother would say. And she’d tell her she loves her.
- And she wouldn’t be angry, or disappointed. She’d be sad.
The end is near
Where we’re going, we don’t need official boxart
Because something like this works just fine. Don’t forget that preorders are now open at Amazon for the 3DS sequel to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!
And don’t forget about these still active deals either:
- Fire Emblem: Awakening - $34.95 (backordered, sidebar link)
- Super Mario 3D Land - $29.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $29.99 (backordered, sidebar link)
- Mario Kart 7 - $29.99
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate - $24.99 (backordered, sidebar link)